Thanks again for Creating her misery
And you ran away with fake friends
I'm sick of your sad songs and singalongs
I kind of like it when things are wrong.
Why Dont You Wake Up and remeber
the times you used to spent together
i can never make her happy for long
im just trying to be strong
deep down in her, its you she chooses
i can never be good enough for her
Why cant you realize she can never be happy with me?
you were her best friend.
you threw her away like a trend?
Horibble misery. Thanks zeeq for making me realize, who i truly am. Dont say you`re sorry zeeq. its not your fault. covered in blood laced misery. would you rather kill me?
-Kiss my bloodshot eyes shut
I can't explain what's happening inside of me. I refuse to fight you anymore.All I know is I have to make sure you never wake up again
Soft flesh gives way to trembling hand...
beautiful eyes are sewn shut, searing thread suffocates the light
I`ll Listen to Alesana
Goodbye Goodnight For Good
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment