Friday, October 24, 2008

No Matter how nice you try to be,
I will always see you in a different light.
A light Full of lies.
You Own an acid Tongue.
I wont Forget the things you said before,
Your words are like blades.
Just Because you look Innocent,
That Doesnt make you an angel.
Just so you know, even if the whole world Thinks you are a pleasant Girl,
Only I Shall Not be naive to your Lies and false pretense,
How far will you go?
I shall wait and see.
"One Day, Im Gonna slap You If I Think You are Much More Annoying than i expect you to be?"
Who the Fuck Do you think you are?!!
Just Because you have a position, that doesnt give you every right to make such threats.
How sad, Rich Girl, But too bad nobody invest you in manners.
For now,
TO HELL WITH YOU
!



WHOOOOOOOO!!
Halloween is coming!
Zeeq BSSFL is throwing a HUGE Party at the OCH!
And the best part is, this time, Zeeq is throwing invites to Clique, heroine and Gee (:

Its gonna be The Scariest party because

1. His inviting 44 People
2. Bad ass clan is made up of scary people
3. Its at the OCH
4. Its from 0000Hrs to dawn
5. Its on a friday night
6. Sara is bringing 6 black cats
7. We1re doing it illegally
8. No adult supervision
9. Someone might get a back bite
10. And its in conjuction to Thier return.

:DDDD
I bet it`ll be the SPOOKIEST HALLOWEEN any homos will attend to.

Cant wait for gummy eyeballs
and Zacky`s Specialty "BloodRed Mealworms Milkshake"
YEA!! And we`re gonna PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG!



P.S
Sorry AL about the incident earlier this morning D:
Zeeq Thought me Good


-MonsterGirl

0 comments: