Seniors can be sucha pain.
Im talking about cheer. Ok so what if i have a group of sec ones? yes i agree that 1 or 2 of them cant dance but as to compared to the seniors, the sec ones always give me their 100% and commitment. Talk about seniors, do you have any idea that you guys NEVER come to cheer to practice?
i dont want you to come for MY PRACTICE and use it to socialize with anyone. and you dont call any Tom Dick or Harry into the room to watch us practice DAMN YOU!
I got a phonecall from house captain yesterday she said this
HC: Erm nadirah how`s cheer?
MG:Fine i guess.
HC: ok this is goin to be difficult ut i want you to kick away some of the sec ones and let the sec5s join instead because i heard that they arent good. Im just doing tis for the sake of the house. the sec ones they have a chance again next year.
OH MY GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
excuse me house captain? Fancy you being house captain and just listening to one side of the story. Ok maybe its just the senoirs but hello, what makes you think that if we throw away the sec ones, we will win?!! Its not all about winning! AND PLEASE! MY SEC ONES COMMIT GODDAMN BETTER THAN SENIORS!!!
TO YOU,
TODAY, I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP QUIET WHEN YOU SAY WHAT YOUR SHIT THINKS ABOUT MY SEC ONES! HELLO BITCH, THIS IS MY SQUAD. I AM GIVEN THE RESPONSIBILITY AND THE AUTHORITY TO CARRY OUT MY DUTY WELL. AND IM NOT GONNA ALLOW YOU TO STOP ME FROM DOING MY BEST!! BITCH, YOUR TIME IS WAY OVER. ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY MAKES YOU REALIZE WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE. I DONT WANT TO BE A BITCHY CHEER CAPTAIN, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO MY SQUAD, DONT HURT THEM. DONT PROVOKE ME FURTHER! YOU MAY HAVE THAT STUPID SUCK UP ATTITUDE TO HOUSE MASTER, BUT LET ME TELL YOU, YOU WONT GO FAR, I AM NOT GIVING UP. I AM NOT GONNA GIVE THIS SQUAD TO YOU AND ALLOW YOU TO TURN MY WHOLE ROUTINE INTO A DANCE ROUTINE JACKASS! DONT YOU REMEMBER THE FORMATIONS AND STUNTS THAT I HAD FOR NATIONAL DAY LAST YEAR? THAT WAS CHEER BITCH! YES, I ALLOWED THE FLYER TO GO ABOVE HEAD LEVEL AND ALLOW HER TO FALL THAT WAY. THAT IS CHEERLEADING. I HAVE FUCKING ORIGINALITY! I DONT CREATE MY MOVES FROM SOME STUPID LAKERS VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE! YOU NEED A BOYFRIEND! SOMEONE ELSE`S LIFE TO BUG! NOT MINE! YOU GOT THE WRONG PERSON, IM NOT THE TYPE WHO CAN BE PUSHED AROUND. OH NO, YOU GOT IT WRONG. SO I SEE, YOU ARE COMPLAINING TO HOUSE CAPTAIN ABOUT ME? AND YOU WANT THE WHOLE COMM TO BE INVOLVED? WELL OK BITCH, YOU ARE JUST MAKING THEM REALIZE WHAT MUCH OF A FUCKING GODDAMN PAIN YOU ARE! NEXT YEAR, WHEN YOU ARE GONE, I`LL BE THE FIRST TO THANK GOD.
ok so yeah some stupid jackass choose to be involve in my squad. excuse me, she wasnt even ex com. seems like fearon isnt the only one having this problems. cooke too. gen, i know we use to bitch about some seniors and all and i so tottally agree with you. we should ban some seniors from joining cheer. argh!
TODAY, I AM GOING TO MAKE MY STAND, YES I AM NT HAPPY WITH YOU PUSHING ME AROUND AND I AM GOING TO SAY HOW I FEEL!
GOD, HELP US ALL
-MonsterGirl
Monday, February 23, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment