i dont know but it seems so complicating.
I dont understand why is there a wide division between the popular and the unpopular.
I dont understand why some people say things they dont mean.
Yes. Cant you see, i am upset. Why are you trying to runaway? I cant find the words to tell you. Once more, you shall wake from your dream and breakdown. I wont be there. I wont be there no more.
Uhhhhh.... would you mind if i hurt you? Understand that i need to? What have you done now?
Like Goddamnit! I cant stand you sometimes. You say things u dont mean! Everything is about her! Ya, maybe we did come from different worlds and that we can never get along. Just like oil and water. I tolerated you all the fucking times when you Goddamn fucking let it out on me, when u smoke infront of me, and now all i did was to get angry and you had to be so fucking direct! Sheesh! I hope you marry her! I pray for your happiness! you take everything away from me! take it! You just lost me. I will never come back! You dont need me. You never did! Urgh!
Hh
I thi
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment