why are we all created to be extremist?
untagging typographies meant for me. I wish it was that simple. I wish it was that easy. I wish we could just press the delete button. I wish we could all erase everything away. I wish it was as easy as literally washing our hands off.
Its funny how a bridge leading to one's heart that took days, weeks to build can be broken down in a matter of seconds.
Dear sunset, this is the ugliest goodbye i have seen. Let the sunrise save me from weeping and spinning another sad story.
Its space love, outta this world.
We are all floating aimlessly with no gravity.
I will always pray for you mr astronaut. May you and your mum be safe and well. Amin.
God has better plans for us. Believe.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Extremist
Posted by Monster Girl at 1:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment