Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School Is Pretty Much Alright(:
Suprised Heroine with a note and she couldnt stop smiling. AHAH
GeoGraphy Was awesome Much! Sat beside heroine and she couldnt stop making me smile. AHAH
So yea, She dint come today, like what the hell. i must listen to Sweet Ass Partner about her pranks and all. I wanted to text her but figured, she can go text herself!!


Ok but Gosh Today was anti PDD an Fake friends day, They dint really bother us much. Ahh Thank God, im sick and tired to entertain this kids.


I want to meet scenic kids.


Nevermind zeeq, Dont try to force out where i went on th 11. I told You its over. Let me feel hurt myself and no i havent speak to her yet and i dont wish to talk about it.


Sara, Thanks for everything(:

Ok so going out on Saturday!!
cant wait cant wait!
(:
MonsterGirl




"why dont you give me something to bash? You face perhaps?"

0 comments: