I am suprised to have recieved breakfast from you (:
Thank you for waking up so early just to come over to The Bustop just to suprise me.
Not to mention the breakfast. Thank you Vampire. I Love you.
I had a Hardcore scolding from mum the other day. Because of the amount of money i spent on my hair every month. :(((
I have all the time i need to plan my sweet sixteen. This year, i want to celebrate my birthday different. I wanted a Dark themed party like Firs, or a Dark Princess like sara. But after much thought, i think i just wanna have a mini party. among the people i love. No. maybe just a small one within my family. yes, just that. Because the only ones i have left in this world that will love me unconditionally is my Family. My family is one of the best. Father`s day is coming soon. I miss you dad.
Have i ever mentioned how much i love my mum?
more than anyone else my age love their mums. That i am sure.
I overheard some lady bragging about her 2 children going to JC.
my mum felt a lil dissappointed with my nero fro making it to ITE.
OH PLEASE LADY, YOU ONLY HAVE GODDAMN 2 CHILDREN AND IF THEY DONT MAKE IT FAR IN LIFE, THAN THAT MAKES YOU A COMPLETE FAILURE.
MY MUM HAS 5 CHILDREN and she has to bring them up alone. both like a mum and dad. and i will say to everyone out there that my mum is the best mum ever. A mum like her doesnt come by everyday. Thank you God for making my mum strong.
And for you, stop bragging that you are some german kid, stop putting yourself too highly. look at your parents now, they hardly have time for you. And dont you dare say anything at all about my mum, i swear i will make you eat back those words SLOWLY.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment