Tired.
Why cant people be more observant?
The classroom was FILTHY and i have to clean it up.
Nobody cares about the cleanliness of the class except me.
Plus i just got well, :((
Dusty dusty. :((
I just saw this Girl`s profile on friendster. hahah. so poser-ish. I dont know, i mean dont try to hard to fit in. Sometimes being yourself is what the world needs.
The world needs originality.
Stupid Scene
Speaking of being yourself. I wont change for someone. I will change only for myself. I know that i am different. And maybe strange. But thats just me. I am the kind of person who sits alone to eat. I Love being alone but i dont know why i am blessed with a group of friends who loves my company. I dont know what i add into the group. Maybe just my presence. i am the kind of person who will cling on to myself. I am not sellfish. Often, i help everyone that i neglect myself. That is my weakness. I will always try to be the best for everyone but i cant open up. Its just really hard. I live my life this way. My past shapes me to what i am today.
Enough said.
I think MangoFace Is Such a Poser.
-Monsie
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 1:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment