Finally the last day of school.
Im really annoyed with A particular friend.
Friends do fight. Its normal. I have patience, they went overboard. I choose to ignore, she chose to make it big by posting it on FB. Excuse me missy, cant you see, i cant be fucking bothered with our fights because its INSIGNIFICANT get that? Because our friendship is worth saving. I guess you chose to be totally oblivious to all my sacrifices for you, So who is the FAKE one now?
Maybe its not the issue of pretence, maybe you are just too pushy
Ah whatever, anyway, zacky called to remind me about Seth’s party, i dint even asked mum, i dont plan to go either. Holidays are here, its time to have my mini home school, hangouts and volunteering sessions :D yesyes give us Big projects to handle :)
Im gonna get my hair done on Monday J sounds cool to me,
Elfee, sigh, i really wish God were to help him in somewhere and if it really a blessing for me to be in His life to help him, then Dear God, show me. I will help you Elfee if you start by helping yourself, i will be a friend, the one your mum has been asking you to find. FRIENDS, NOT MORE THAN THAT :)
-Monsie
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment