Friday, July 25, 2008

Lots of things are happening right now. its all being thrown on to me all at a time. Sometimes we have to keep on moving but everytime we tell ourselves not to give up, a certain memory of the past remind us how much we have failed then, thus it keeps you from moving forward. God, please make us stronger. We are humans after all. We deserve a chance.

Zeeq, im sorry i turned out this way. Im strong but i cant face it if it turns out this way.
Sara, Im sorry i isolate myself. I think its the best way.
JAMMARC, Thanks for always being there for me. Through thick and thin. But i think, this time, i wanna face this alone. I Dont want things to turn ugly because of this. You guys noe what im referring to. Its the matter of life and death. Once you agree to help me, there is no turning back. This thing is powerful. I have problems restraining myself.

To You, Im sorry. I know you have problems of your own too. im willing to help you. Just give me a chance to. i promise never to forsake you and always be there for you if you need me. Please, give me a chance,. I know what you are going through. Its not easy, i know. But dont let that affect you. You are strong. Please. Believe.


Losing Track Of time is the most i asked from life.

I hope this will all be over soon. Differences makes us stronger.




Dear zahirah, I hope things will get better with your friendship now im gone from the picture. i hope this past few days i have been isolating myself from school, your friendship with her improves as there isnt an idiot to bug you. Maybe this is the best way. I`ll be glad to absent myself more so long it makes the situation better. Yes i know, i carry a murderer around. Perhaps that is the cause for all our miseries. Kudos to you. May your friendship be stronger, now that im gone.





-MonsterGirl

death never seem so real

0 comments: