Wednesday, May 13, 2009

do you know whats upset?
I do. I am so upset with myself. I studied so hard for the maths paper. So hard. Did alot of practices and you wanna know whats bad? I forgot every single Goddamn thing i remembered. maths is such a scare to me. I get so nervous for maths paper more than i do for others.And you wanna know whats the best part? The best part is maths is a requirement for n level. Why cant i love maths like how i love chemistry and biology. :(

zeeq says becos maths is not gay. -__-

I need to do well for my maths.. I wanna go jc. Then i wanna go to yale university of london to take forensic studies or autopsy. I want to cut up human bodies for good!

and i went for religious class on sunday and brother faizal was talking about islam and science. Do you know, the father of algebra is a muslim? Ok thats not what interest me. What interest me is that my favourite band Alesana sounds like Avicinna(sp?). He is a muslim scholor that first did autopsy. Fate isnt it? Hahah. and up till today, all his findings are still preserved. How rad is that? Oh not to mention joshua adams didnt make it for religious class. I love my religious class. Its in english. and its meant for converts. So i meet fresh new pure muslims who wants to learn about islam. And then i ask umi the other day, what am i doing in DAYS (Darul Arqam Youth School) if its meant for converts. And umi said she doesnt know. Hahah. So cute.


So anyway, maths is making me upset. If i could choOse. I will drop maths and we can break up. Haha.


Ohoh and i watched CSI Miami yesterday!!!
Today got dexter! Must watch!
Ok bye bye im gonna go skating.




p.s dont be a beng please. :))

0 comments: