yesterday was a bore in school. So damn shagged. What a waste of time to come. but some entertainment in school. Silly games. That has no meaning at all to play. But who cares? Its fun to play meaningless games(:
After school!!! Woohoooo!!! Watch movie with vampire((((:
Went home to change. Then went to vampire's place. Nobody at her house dang! Watched trueblood((: one cheeky vampire. Then ibu come back already. Then we left vampire's house. Went to amk hub. Went to cathay to watch the uninvited. Bought popcorn from this super hot guy. He see me until he clumsy la. He so shy with me. His hand shaking man he give my change. Haha. Then ask for tissue from him then he say 'ya can give banyak banyak' aiyo that one flirt la but he so shy. Hahah. Then we went in the theaters and so dark we looking for our seats. So funny. Vampire, i will really appreciate it if u dont try to scare me before the scary part. haha. Then after the movie went home. We act like bapoks. Haha.
Last night was amazing :{D
I updated my playlist. Haha. there is an album super duper awesome. The album is called punk goes pop. Its all the punk , hardcore, experimental and scene bands like alesana (whooo), silverstein, a static lullaby, the lost prophets, mayday parade, escape the fate and alot of others ah. They sing songs like i kissed a girl, toxic, oops i did it again, what goes around etc in a screamo version. Hahah. I love alesana's version of toxic. Awesome shit D:
I dint go school today. Can never be bothered. Especially if im gonna meet vampire wannabe for booster session. Can never like him. FakeS. All the three of them. Spins stories about their lives to 'motivate people' i do background checks. And im not naive. I dont understand why girls bow them to them like Gods. Yes, your skills and techniques are awesome but dont lie about your life just to motivate people. Do it sincerely. Again politics.
Met up with clan today. fir is just being so patient. Thank you. I black all of you so much. But please, dont bash people up just because they mistreat me. I am old enough clan. I black
All of you D:
Things to do tonight,
PARANORMAL INVESTIGATIONS
I love vampires D:
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment