Sunday, September 13, 2009

Before anything happens i have to give credit to my photographer brother who stood for photographer duty that day.
Prayer; Tarawih
Spot ME in the hijab ^^V
Iftar


Brother Faizal And His Enriching talk about Lailatul Qada'r

Emmetnero And Brother Remy, im sorry i just have to put this hilarious picture up ^^V
The Muslim Converts Association Singapore, Darul Arqam Singapore





Yesterday's session started at 4 till 10.45 i love the brothers and sisters there. They guide me through tarawih by Explaining every step of it. then it was the session of Lailatul Qada'r (the Night Of Power) enlightened by brother Faizal. Uhm, i am cleared of doubts. Alhamdullilah.


Yesterday, i lost my wallet.Yes, an old man picked it up and brought it away, i was very furious. Of course i was. I cried, i feel horrible. im gonna waste mummy's money again. :(

After calming down, i was rational. I asked myself "why me?"

And found out because i overlooked a matter of money, I owed my mentor $7 Dollars change for taxi fae and i always forgotten to pay her back. Yesterday, i had exactly $7 in my wallet when it was gone. I told myself, uhm, lesson learned.

So i took my abolution at around 4am and did my tahajud, I prayed and Doa so that Allah were to return me back my wallet because i have learned my lesson and i will never ever repeat it again, i prayed long and hard. And guess what?


This morning, An Old Couple knocked my door and returned me back my wallet.

Alhamdullilah.

Lesson I have learnt,

Never to overlook things. And that Allah love me thats why he is giving me these tiny scares to wake me up. Sometimes we are trying so hard to catch up with the world that we have Forgotten the creator. Allah has promised us that if we remember him, he will make our life a breeze. I also learnt that Allah is most merciful, he is The creator and I am the Created.


Alhamdullilah, my life is back on track.

Corrections, Ramadhan is not A blessing, ITS A BATTLE

-Monsie

tag line for today

"We are The People In This World But Not People Of This World"


Islam, is for people who think.

^^V

0 comments: