Thursday, September 17, 2009

What doesnt Kill me, only makes me stronger

I am taken aback at how quickly people catch up. I gotta work doubly hard. Not to get the highest in class, but to get an A1 in science, it will help me alot for EMB3 :((

During chemistry, mrs Pillai made me do charades :( and my annoying laughter and sudden excitement annoys me come to think of it. Ugh, i dont wanna be what i am in lower secondary. I talked too much in lower secondary and laughed too loudly. Superbly annoying. But thank you for your stares, it made me realize i was overboard. :) im thankful, i dont hate you for your stares and rolling of eyes, it just keeps me reminded. ^^V

I cant change a situation but i can change the way i react to it ^^V


Yes, the positivity is keeping me alive!!

now all i got to tell myself, I can reach for the sky



I Love candles, everytime i go off to daiso with Issac, i will surely absolutely stop by the candle corner. haha. Candles are lovely. They keep me accompany at night :)

-Monsie

0 comments: