I was Pretty much having a really mundane day until i saw a really hillarious post on my tagboard.
Ah whatever that makes you happy, i am not of such a low standard as you, I dont have to add sentence enhancers. Say whatever you wish, you dont scare me one bit. Im not shaking. Thanks for visiting my blog, as least my mind is not as corrupted as yours. you speak lingos that only people like you understand. I dont have to answer to any of your worthless questions. Nobodys. We are two different people, i like it that way, you never even did understood my complex sentences in your tagboard maybe because we think in a different wavelength, your head is just so corrupted with SEXSEXSEX while mine is filled with EDUCATION. Education needs nurturing while sex just needs erm.. nothing really. filthy filthy yellow mind. Your parents would be so ashamed of you and for other people "backing" her up, please, your "dog-like" friendship is so cliche. tsktsk. we are two different people, so i like it that way. its your life. I dont wanna have anything to do with you. May God Carry you through. Haha hillarious ^^V
Moving on to something much more worthy,
Intensive ended up a catastrophe (in My Opinion) girls laughing too much in class, calculator ran out of battery, sleepy. I managed to conquer battles with my eyes ^^V
alright, pretty much catching up on my revision. I will be able to carry it through (insyallah). I think the most top notched quality laughter i heard was from a primary school girl. she was laughing hysterically over her friend's joke. it was so adoroble. Alright, pretty much everything. everyday, i am beginning to understand my purpose in life. And the quote "people in this world but not people of this world" begins to mean so much more now. :)
I wanna bling my phone ^^V
issac thinks i should be more girly,
i thought so too.
I wanna play tennis! Yukie thought me but i lost touch. I shall try again ^^V
-Monsie
Monday, September 14, 2009
Lets be diplomatic yes?
Posted by Monster Girl at 7:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment