BSSFL
He looked at me, his eyes were watering. That's when I knew that this was about to end .Frozen in that moment, time was standing still And I could feel my heart sinking, fragile
Goodbye, he said
And I gave you every waking moment. I gave you everything you wanted
And now you're giving me up? Why? He walked away and I could hardly breathe. I turned around and fell down to my knees. I'm shivering as the truth is settling. I'm sure tomorrow has nothing to do with me. I remember when you were falling And I was there just holding on to you And I remember all those Scars I wear that you carved in me.
This is a tribute for you bestest. I will most certainly miss you. Thank you for always watching my back. Nobody can ever have the best like i found in you. Thank you. Im sorry i didnt turn up for your farewell. I didnt imagine us separating this quickly. I am really missing you so much, Im alone now but i will be ok.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 5:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment