Anyway going back to where i am in life. D:
\\\\\\
Scream scream at me.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Why shake us further?
Why cant you leave us all alone?
What the Fuck is your problem missy!
I aint afraid of your retarded laughter and your spastic faces, you dont shake me Two face!
Your parents must be SO ashamed of you. Such a pity.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
What Is best for us, is to forget about them, its what they deserve. I will mould your every bit, develop your character like how i installed the confidence in you and mould it to perfection. I do want the best in you. You are worth more than you think you are. You are worth more. And i am going to aid you, in finding that worth. Ani Ohev Okhta
-Monsie
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Half with geek
Posted by Monster Girl at 7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment