What do you do when going nowhere is no longer an option?
What do you do when you have broken bonds only to find yourself in the same scene all over again?
Somethings cant just be right whenever i try so hard to make it. why is it that it seems alright yesterday only to find myself crumbling down again today? A single mention of your name brings me back to what had happened on Saturday. you are the reason we fought you are the reason i turned violent. Only to find out more. Fuck, i shouldnt keep thoughts about it.
Only to get worst. Back to reality, i lost everyone.
I lost Jacob Black. my bestest and the one i remembered that brings back joy from our childhood days.
I lost Nick jonas, my astronomy buddy
I lost MonsterZir, because of a small heated argument
I lost Batman and Batgirl and chacky, the trio that comes together. Batman i hope you are doing your friday prayers. Batgirl, i hope you are coping well in school. Chacky, please study hard.
I Lost Tyzz, khai and AlyyChaos. we just lost contact.
I lost Fir to that human
I Lost my clique. its breaking apart guys, cant you feel it?
and the 2 most important people in my life.
Vampire and
ZeeqMonster
In the 13th month, i dont feel you no more. your heart belongs to someone else, Either with M or N. but not me. i will try. because from now on, scars is all that i got. so deep that it seems intangible to you. i pray for you to get well soon and i pray that you will find your happiness. because i know, deep down, with you, i mean nothing. Im just a piece of meat.
Im sorry bestest, i disappoint you.
Im sick of the world. heading out tonight. Dont look me up.
Peace out world. I have enough of you
-Monsie
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Cos from today on, i am invisible
Posted by Monster Girl at 2:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment