Sunday, October 18, 2009

Everyone is Changing


Everyone is changing,so quickly. I was so cooped up with Ns i dint had the time to chill down with my mates, to sip coffee, talk about life or even head to the movies. I bumped into Mimin twinnie yesterday. I was so surprised to see her change. her hair, like whoa. :( i wished i could stay longer to start catching back on time. After This, headstart will resume. And i will be too busy, i miss my friends so much.

I saw Tyzz in the train with E-sean Ashes. and yes, they did acknowledge me. Tyzz asked me where i disappeared to. I apologize. it seems akward to talk to her. I dont know, mybe because it was to abrupt of a moment ah i wish to meet or at least recieve a text from GothicSara, God knows where she disappeared too..

School, is killing me, But its ok i know it will be worthwhile.

Goodnight world D:

-Monsie

0 comments: