Today someone asked me what i wanted to be when i grow up
of course i knew immediately what to say.
I thought of it deeper, I dont know my path.
I have a Dream, what path do i take to reach it?
so i researched it out and found it!!
so this is what im gonna do.
Im going to SAJC to take 3 Hc subjects.
MATHS, BIOLOGY and CHEMISTRY
(but i heard i have to take pure)
anyway during the time, i shall take a night class and schedule for me to take pure Biology and Pure Chemistry.
Im gonna go to DUKE NUS Medical school..
and get a degree in human anatomy
and then pang!!
i hope i manage to get that 10 K and marry that Docter!
hehehe
-Monsie
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Im Glad
Posted by Monster Girl at 3:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment