Saturday, October 3, 2009

Why Cant I?


Ohh.. Girls adore Boys, I do too..
Please God, If I cant marry Asher Book
,




Then Let me Marry JORDAN BLAKE..

heheh






How does it feel like being in my shoes?
Being The one to keep moving forward. Everyone is trying their hardest to ruin my climb, the gossip mongers in school that spread untrue things about me, and the others believing. The fact that i have an arch enemy in my own relation who is trying her hardest to ruin me.

Mum Says the only reason why everyone is hating me is the fact that i dont smile. I dont get it, why does it even matter? Why do i have to smile to people i dont fancy at all? The truth is that, i can live by my own, i dont need anyone, i have grown acustomed to it. being all alone. Its my strength. As long as i have my family. So this is dedicated to all the gossip mongers who are trying so hard to ruin me, the people who confuse jealousy with hatred, you can try watching me fall, because at the end of the day, i believe that if it doesnt kill me, it only makes me stronger.



p.s I m missing Kyle

-Monsie

0 comments: