Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Role Model


She is one of the few people that i look up too. Yes everything in her is what i wanna be. When i heard of her from a friend, i was intrigued. So who is she?



Her name is Dr. Khunying Pornthip Rojanasunand A.K.A Dr Death. She is a forensic pathologist from thailand. She is 54 years old. She is a human rights activist. I love her. She proved the world that although one may look rebelious, one may not be at heart. I love her, although she carries a punk rock chic look, she is one of the TOP forensics pathologist. (thats what i wanna be when i grow up)

Her expertise are considered in various cases. She handled lots of High profiled cases. She identified the victims of the Tsunami in 2002 with The use of DNA testing.

"Our Life Is Worth Nothing If We Dont Do Good Things"




The Smartest Thing She Said When Asked About Her Rock-Chic Appearence,

"I wanted to work for society but also I wanted to dress in this style, Being an ordinary doctor was not a good way for me, so I had to find some specialty that was compatible. I work with the dead, and the dead do not complain."


Right now, I am Working hard. I still am.

-Monsie

0 comments: