Life never had been better.
The little imperfections in it, is what makes it perfect.
Yes and so people can try their hardest to pull down my self esteem, to hurt my family.
I cant do anything can i?
I cant change the situation but i can change the way i react to it.
I most certainly am excited for the 18th ;)
Ohh all the neurons are giving out its electrical sparks by nature ;)
And, i have figured out what i wanna do for my future. I have planned everythinng out.
With determination, strength and faith in Allah,
Insya'Allah, i can make it through.
My mum can no longer give a shit about what you think of her. As long as she is standing straight she wont feel threatened by her crooked shadow.
And excuse us all, we have a life to lead. Our life doesnt revolve around your malicious gossips and your ever-so-trying effort of bringing us down. I will fight this war you started. Nobody steps on my mum's head and gets away with it. Hear us mudlocks. You ought to be ashamed of bringing up such indignified children.
You both have a husband , a complete family. You ought to bring up your children well. Oh but i feel sorry for your failure. Your failure of installing values and morals in your children.
What a shame.
This war you started only makes it easier for us to cut ties, something that we have been wanting to do eversince you both took my mum for granted.
What a shame. And you call yourself parents?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
368th
Posted by Monster Girl at 7:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment