Monday, December 28, 2009

hahaha ^^V

Nadirah is a person who is alawys there for me. She is cute, funny sometimes weird too... Hahahaha...
But The most Important thing is that i know she is always there for me.
If I have problems that im facing she will always lend a listening ear.
If she have problems, I will always lend a listenting ear.She is a person that everyone will treasure if you get to know her for who she is.She is also a person who always cares about others and tries to solve all their problem one way or another.
Laughter is one other thing that she always have in her and her lame jokes always makes my day.
If it wasn't for her, I'll be damn bored at the office:)

Me And Monsie:P
Thanks for everything you have done for me.
Ill treasure our friendship till the end.
You are like a little sister to me.
No matter what happens i Know You are there for me.
And Im There for you!!!
Pics Everywhere!!!


@ lifeisalwayskillingme.blogspot.com
'hadad's

0 comments: