Wednesday, December 16, 2009

whXre

I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears, if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me You used to captivate me by your resonating light Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears And I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me, me, me




I took Away your confidence, your ability to mix around, i took away your freedom, your everything. so what am i to you? i saw your pictures. i saw the past without me around. i figured that you seem so much better. so who are your friends now? its just me right, i fucking hate that. im not special anymore cant you see? i dont know what is in it for me, i dont want you to linger around here no more. go on now, be free. be gone. i have tied you down for far too long. its alright dont bother about me. i will be fine.

its so easy to torment me into much pain and suffering, your silence is all that it takes to crush the hopes i have built right in front of us. yes thats right, I have built, not US that was my fault. i never did asked you what you wanted, it was always about me.

im horrible.

Im a Monster

0 comments: