HAha! Finally Exams ARE OVER!! HAHA!! i was suppose to go ice-skating today but have to go home, mummy`s not well. heehaha. Went out with bestfren to serenes to get ice-cream and had funny long chats! Bestie is gonna go out jamming man!! haah! I cant go for phriya`s gig man!! i wanna meet bestie`s friends.. They are super uber awesome. HAHA!! yea so yea, we talk about stuff that happened in school and outside and stuff. So went home and guess who i saw? ALAN!! yes i saw alan! i dunno if he is stalking me or what ah but ohmegosh! He was dressed in black! But its cool to be stalked by mr Emo! HAHA!! I tried to smile but he was too far. haha! so yea,
Bestie told me some stuff. Haha, that some people have corrupted minds! AND OHMYGOSH how much i hate this people! yea.. haah!!
I want the pictures from our photoshoots! DAMN!
haha!
xoxo
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment