To Whom it may concern,
Tonight i sit here, im in tears but nobody is here for me. For now i realize that today, I`m not sure wher I`m heading to from here. I dont want to move on. I cant seem to. I dwell on the past. The memories we used to share.You were really my happiness the only thing i smile sincerely for.Too Bad for me, good things came to an end too quickly.I Wasnt ready for it.But you were. I asked Myself, Do you actually plan this from the start? Why, Oh why Do i have to fall for you? WHY! I Fell this pain. The stinging reality.Your stupid friends! Why listen to them! They Dont understand how you feel do they? They have not experience it before have they?Why listen to them? This part of me still wants you back.But you are gone now.FAr Far away. You are there but you are just not there. Oh why do this have to happen twice? The first time,It didnt hurt that deep. This time, it hurt real deep. Oh why do i have to let this affect me so much?I feel like a complete loser. I had you when everyone else wanted you. I had you but i just lost it. Yes its true people change, but promises are not to be broken. You dont break promises and Give that as an excuse for your freaking behaviour. Before you left me, you treated me as if i meant nothing to you on our last week. I knew that you are gonna leave me. I was just waiting fot the words to escape your lips. But on michelle`s birthday, We talked.You told me to concentrate on my papers first.You didnt let those words escape your lips.You install false hope in me. You mafe me think that things were gonna get better. On my biology paper day, You told me straight to my face, "No! i dont want you!" I was at my ends. I couldnt believe that you were actually so mean. I thought on the day we tlked, you would go home and think about it but i guess not. You choosed to hurt me real deep.Do you actually plan all this? Installing false hope in me and then hurting me? Oh why was i stupid enough to fall for you? You and me, its just too good to be true. I cant seem to believe that you ever cared for me. I cant seem to believe that you ever cared for me. If i could turn back time, i wished i was never nice to you. But i know that even that, wont happen cos i dun have the heart to do it. Its too late now isnt it? You have your friends to help you move on. Im the biggest loser who fall for you. I can never look at things the same.Congratulations to everyone who wanted this to end. You guys got what you prayed for. Now, i come to a conclusion. Happiness is not permanant. Once you lost it, its gone forever.Its a pity i let my happiness live in you, cos now its gone. Gone forever. I am trying to find reasons to pretend im alright. Im running out of them. Im never looking at things the same. My happiness is gone, Gone forever.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment