HAHA! OMG!! i cant believe how much things have changed since.. I just hate things sometimes. But most of the time i Love it! I wish i can be like alfee.. She`s like the best(: and figures, today, i just found out that i have a princess as a friend! a REAL princess!! OMG lah! in our clique somore. haha Ok lets see, today in the morning, i saw my sister in the bus, haha OMg lah, i find things about her is really funny. like yah! haha! Ok shall not elaborate more.. haha.. Went to school! Saw bestfriend and chatted! heh! Den went down to back of canteen wanted to go macs to see deniz and frinds but yea.. HA! So we "studied" at the back of the canteen. More like talking bout funny stuff. Like about DARREN`s CRAP!! hehhehe! Den Omg lah we were like having lotsa funnnnnn! I have to admit it, I now have found my true happiness. I wont forget my roots. I will never forget these people that made me stronger and accept me for the way i am. Cause everytime i see my clique, they remind me of angels from different walks of life. For the fact that they have never doubted me and never forsake me. My friends made me realize the True meaning of life. That the reality is too painful to accept but still the present its what we get. yeah! haha!!
So yea anyway, F&N was so OMG! i think i have dyslexia today! HAHA! yesterday was super uber funnn man! Jude came and fetch andrina. Haha. What a really nice brother BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF has. haha. so yea.. erm things seems to get better everyday, not to mention weird. really weird. Everytime She`s with her friends its like OMG.. To think she actually said that I control her. yea, but what she didnt realize is.. ok nvm dont say, i shall just shut up.. HAHA.. let her find out the truth herself. And when the truth comes out, i will say "SEE! I TOLD YOU!" haha. ok nvm. I just cant seem to understand what she wants. it jus seems really yea. HA! ouh btw, today Mitch gave me lollipop! while she got a pushie pop! haha! how nice of you.. (: Babe, that wasnt sarcasim.. im serious. Anyway, yea, jus now OTW home, i saw the same fat smelly primary 6 boys that called me a possesed girl. haha! i stared at them. they were afraid.. oooooooo.. scary.. haha.. dey were saying that i look really scary and that i look like a ghost and just came out of mental hospital.. i take that as a compliment fat ass.. lets call them FA1 and FA2. fat ass 1 and fat ass 2. ha! KIDS!! I HATE THEM! really smelly kids.. when i got down the bus, i stared at them and said , "shut up! Fat pigs!" they were shock lah. went i got down the bus, they were like staring at me and FA1 stuck his face on the bus window! YEW! DISGUSTING creatures! and FA2 showed me his Middlie! UGH! freak of natures!
OMGOMG!! I dont wanna go for stupid malay class outing to malaysia! i wanna watch PD`s GIG At escape!! i want i want!! i never seen her for such a looooong time! and bestfren says that she will bring brenda-boo and the clique along! haha! i wanna come!! UGH!! im not gonna enjoy myself at malaysia anyway. Tell me how are you gonna enjoy being invisible? ha! ouh God, please help me figure this one out.. i`ll tell them that i have erm.. super-mad-hee-haha-monkey-laughing disease and its not safe for me to go to malaysia cos mas selamat loves monkeys. yah! it would put the whole batch in danger,,
sounds like a plan. "And when We have a plan, We roll" (:
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment