Today is just completely insane! Like OMG! But i ended up shagged! So i wrote a poem. Its called, She cries. here it goes.
Till Today i regret,
And lived my life in Dread.
Tears filled my eyes
As Your promise was broken twice.
Misery Caught my eyes
As i Realized your stupid lies,
Symphony of our two hearts beating
are now slowly fading.
I thought A blade at hand,
Would Make amend,
to the promise you onced vow,
dissapointed i was,
When you let it go.
You wanted to be free
Your sinister eyes on me.
I screamed In anguish
Pleading you to never Vanish.
For i Saw Dad In you
Before his time was due.
His smile in your eyes.
My empty heart cries.
As those words "NO! I dont want you!"
Shattered my heart and scarred me through.
I felt a Stinging pain,
Leaving my Surroundings Faint.
Still,I was stubborn.
I dint want to feel abondon
for the times we used to share,
No Dear! This Isnt Fair!
xoxo
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 2:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment