Monday, November 3, 2008

ARGH! Some people cant stop pissing me off. i suggest you shove your gag bag up your arse and we`ll see who will be laughing at you next. D:


A Twisted Fairytale

"Have You ever fallen in love?
but you knew they did not care?
Have you ever felt like crying?
but you know you`ll get nowhere?
Have you ever watched them walk away?
Not wanting them to go?
And whispered "I LOATH YOU" softly
not wanting them to know?"


Conscience you cried all night in misery
and almost when insane.
To hell you go, Forget my beauty
and leave me in solemn serenity!


So hear this please i crave for you
hear my cries its the only thing i can do.
Listen here, we`ll start anew.
Twisted and painful, like when i first met you.

Conscience you moan alone in dismay
filthy roses for you and maybe i shall stay
Your cradle rot as you decay, made me content as i break the chain
One last kiss, lips splutter with stain! (Gothic screams)


"Clueless by my own existence
Overwhelm by fear, to be traumatize by the beauty of death
I silently creep out from my fear
Knowing that you still need me"


"And I`ll make you a promise in return.
I promise that this will be the last you`ll ever hear from me.
i wont come back.
I wont put you through anything like this again.
You can go on with your lives without any more interference from me.
it will be like i never existed.
Goodbye World"









0 comments: