I just gotta say, i have to let you know.
Sometimes i tend to overreact at situations where your feelings are involve. I dont want to break your almost breakable heart. I wish somewhat, you would give me time to explain myself and you wouldnt bottle up everything. This isnt your fault, it really isnt. I hate it when i thought things were really fine and when i viewed your page, i figured out, it wasnt. You were trying to hide everything. Mask it out with your smile, when the truth is that you heart cuts really deep. Why? Why do you do that? And i thought everything was going on fine when you meet me. But i guess it got a whole lot worst. And why do you do that? Why do you bottle up your unhappiness? I told you, i never want that to happen. You know, im really so glad that my prepaid is low. I cant text you but i give you a little space to think it through. The truth is, i hate it when She is involve. I fall for her words so easily. But why wont you get it? I will never let anyone change my thoughts about you. Havent i prove that to you when esmarelda texted me and stuff? Havent i? Why do you keep saying is your fault? I try to protect you when she wanted to hurt you. I suffered. For you. I just want you to be ok. Why wont you trust me? Why do you keep everything inside again? like the last time? Why?
And for all your mother Fucking freinds! If you read this and feel happy because things arent going on well for us, then go ahead! be happy! Thats what all you guys want isnt it?!! You guys broke us up at the first place!! ARGH!! Go, go text her if you want! Try to be nice again if you want! Im sorry i broke your friendship ok!! Now, if you want her back, take her!! take her!!!! make her happy! do it better than me! GOOOOOO!!!! But here`s a warning, if you hurt her agian, imma gonna break your face!! GET ME?!!! IM NOT AFRAID!! MY LIFE IS GONNA END SOON SO I RATHER END IT SEEKING MY REVENGE!!! I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU!! EVERY SINGLE ONE ONE OF YOU!! FOR YOU HAVE HURT HER REALLY DEEP!!!
AND YES, THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW AND I DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE ANYMORE!!
I AM ANGRY!! DEAL WITH THAT!!!!!!
-MonsterGirl
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment