Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ugh! help! I cant sleep. nightmares again. no one to complain too. Ding dong Rajinder is sleeping!! UGH!! ok ok i tell you what my nightmare is about.

I dreamt that i woke up from sleep then the whole world is empty. So empty. I am the only one living in the world. Then there arent any vehicles. no buses, no cabs, no mrts, not even animals. And then i dreamt this creature, was chasing me. in black. it move so fast like shadows. it was chasing me, it was screaming at me in deep hoarse voice in some alienic languange. And i was screaming HER name. But she didnt come. i ran from Toa Payoh To Admiralty and knock on the door. she wasnt there. No One was at home. the creature manage to catch up with me. It flashed its razor teeth and started tearing off pieces of me. i was screaming in pain. i saw very clearly the blood on the floor; at the footsteps of Her house. i screamed her name. i called her name. but the creature was tearing me apart. and then the creature Transformed. it was Her. She was the creature. The one killing me. I woke up in sweats and i was crying. It felt so real. So real. and the tears, it felt so real. What does it mean? Im afraid. im so afraid. I have the same nightmare since the day you told me, you are going away, but in got worst now when you arent here.


Oh Fiend, i carry you. stop making me have bad dreams about her. please. Oh Fiend, tell me what is it you want from me now? have i not been the sacrifice for my friends sins? Oh clan, please stop this. its killing me.

-MonsterGirl

0 comments: