Ugh! i Fucking Hate YOu! why cant you go away?! Go somewhere you are appreciated please. I Have Enough Humanzoids i hate, i dont need you too! Enough! I Hate It If you talk about her like that! i Fucking hate it! She is human too! And so what if she isnt there for me at times? ITS NOT ALL THE FUCKING TIME MIND YOU!!! She is just busy. I understand, and how about you fuckhead?!! I dont need you to comment about what you dont have the rights to BITCH!!! NO! you`re not a bitch! you`re an UGLY BUNG! A FUGLY UGLY BUNG!!! FUCK!!!!!! Enough ok!! i can stand you being anoying, i can stand you beating me, i can stand you hurting me!
BUT I CANT FUCKING STAND YOU IF YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!
so today i started work at macdonalds ang gosh! i hate it! I mean i gotta learn to do fries and then i got scolding from the manager about my hair! ARGHH!! My hair!! and i was so pissed i just tied everything up! Including my tails!! UGHHH!!! Then the stupid lady, work so slow even my grandma can go WAAYYY faster then her! I am just so not in the mood to be patient with any humans now!! ARGGHHH!!
Yesterday, i saw fiend in te mirror when i was combing my hair. she`s a small girl with babe`s hair and really fair complexion. I dint scream. She smiled. So i gave her a nervous grin.
Yes, weird as can be. ugh, right now, i FUCKING HATE ASH!!
-MonsterGirl
Monday, November 24, 2008
Posted by Monster Girl at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment