Saturday, July 18, 2009

Friend,

the things that can shake a close friendship:

  1. Boys
  2. A manipulater
  3. ZeeqMonster
  4. Disagreement to common interest
  5. Young boys
  6. Outside friends


Yes all these can happen at the same time. Im about to lose a close friend to this. Uh fuck. i cant be bothered no more. its your life. i am just trying to protect you. you dont appreciate it and all the things i did, this is what i deserve? friend, know your limits. I introduced to you skating and you have to try to outdo me. I introduced to you the scene and you have to outdo me. All the black on you, who phased in on you? If i remembered correctly, it was purple you love. Avenged sevenfold, alesana who introduced em to you?

uh whatever that floats your boat. i cant be bothered with no one.

Friend, that is your space and this is mine, i am never ever gonna cross the line.

I can be by my own. I was tthought to be there for myself.


but friend,

I still care for you.
Thank you for having what was mutual.
God Bless you.


-Monsie

0 comments: