
In these quiet moments
When the world sleeps
Like, perhaps I am a millimeter further from death
But what do you when
You're not only the dog, but also the master?
-Monsie
Someone asked me today, What is life to you? and as cliche as it sounds, Someone answered, Like a roller coaster Ride. life is uncertain.
a roller coaster ride? Isnt that a state? like which part of the roller coaster are you? The ups? The loops? The double loops? The twist? or the exhilarating downs?
The ups; thats when your life starts to get gains. not in wealth but maybe knowledge or experiences.
The Loops; the part where your life takes turns, an exhilarating moment where something happens that may change the way you perspect life.
The double loops; is the part where a series of recurring events changes your perspective of life.
The twist; thats when the people you trust backstabs you for their own sellfish gain.
The exhilarating down; is when you sit down and watch the way life works.
And as what a Roller Coaster is, it is created by man. So life can be created and moulded by oneself. one can choose what to believe and how to feel.To her, Life is a roller coaster Ride.
But not me. To me, life is like a full moon.
Round like the shape, whatever we do in life, it will come back to us.
It revolves around everyone. I have to believe that i dont live in this life alone. Although sometimes, i love to be in the middle of circle, watching everyone around me and learning from others. Because we can avoid mistakes that another has already made.
Because thats where i am in life. I am in the middle. I can be alone. I dont depend much on anyone.
Observe.
its just me.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment