Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fusion of 2 Gametes. Both individually microbes and minute.
2 weeks into and embryo. 7 weeks into a fetus. Soul Breathes on easy.

God`s Love. Subahanallah.

Probably i was studying too much biology. Yes, today i did my revision on Sexual reproduction. Mainly, i was very keen on learning about gametes. Mainly they are haploid in number.
Did you know that we have 48 chromosomes in our structure? Nontheless, The Love of God, The things He create is Miraculous, Subahanallah.


Dead Tired. I just cant be bothered with you, its your life. and this is mine, Thanks.



To you,
My heart is just too dark to care and i I cant destroy what isnt there
If Im alone I cannot hate you because I never deserve to have you
my smile was taken long ago,If I can change I hope I never know.
If you still care, please dont ever let me know






P.S That is your life and this is mine. i am drawing a line

-Monsie

0 comments: