Why you scared?
Why you so scared?
Why you so scared?
I have to admit i was very very tired.
:( I wished i could take wars with my eyes and not fall asleep.
I wish I was given the strength to keep fighting.
I wish my body isnt so weak.
I wish i wish...
Wishes do come true.
From Now on, I shall try, to not talk alot. So i can save my energy..
P.S i am so getting a mask. I wanna draw a bat on my mask and wear it..
-____-
LoL, You dont have swine flu!, YOU ARE THE SWINE!
Thank You for donating your coffee to me. Thank you for tolerating my late nights study-ing..
Dear God, i wish i am able to have the tenacity to keep fighting till my Ns are over. yes yes.
i hope and pray that I wont allow myself to get distracted...
ALRIGHT MONSIE, YOU CAN DO IT.
JUST KEEP FIGHTING, BECAUSE HALF THE BATTLE IS ALREADY WON!!!
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!
LIFE HAVE NEVER SEEMED THIS POSITIVE.
THANKS MONSIE FOR UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF.
-monsie GIRL D:
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 6:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment