I monsie am tired.
I head down to school today for English and Goddamnit the weather is so Goddamn warm!
subahannallah!
Today AndriSweetie dint turn up for English today :(
But vampire and michie did. uh kudos D:
To you, Your ignorance is driving me up the wall.
I Love Monochromes!
You are just too gay D:
Im gonna head to bed. Today is saturday night out. D:
i should recharge.
oh did i mentioned that i went to health screening and the nurse said i cant grow tall anymore?!!
she told me to sleep more so that the growth hormones will be at maximum. but im too lazy to skip.... :( ughh..
and AL saved my name as MIDGET monsie in his phone! #$@%!!!!
Lights out,
Monsie
Friday, July 17, 2009
Smoking Is a Gay way to turn suicidal
Posted by Monster Girl at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment