Thursday, July 9, 2009


The truth is I MISS YOU.
The truth is I CAN NEVER STOP THINKING OF YOU.

Today i was so fucking Hardcore Pissed. Its RIDICULOUS how the school is trying to stop the spread of Influenza A. Uh, Fuck SHIT! We have to sit in single rows. and eat in class during recess.
Why dont we just shut down school?!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP WORLD! I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU!!


Then She starts crying again because of her stupid ang mo boyfriend! FUCK YOU! i hate you! i hate the way you take advantage of vampire!! Fuck i dont fucking care if you are best friends with THAT BLACK METAL girl. Nobody likes you. Just Shut your pipeholes unless you have something intelligent to say!


Talking about spaghetti, i woke up at 4 in the morning just to cook spaghetti for vampire and vampire wont eat it :( alas, she still did after MUCH PERSUASION.

Anyway headed to Joo Chiat. Blahblah Zeeqy fetched me home in his vroom vroom black jeep D:


Jake Texted me. I miss you. You cant leave everytime we texted. It sucks.


P.S jake, can i please have the drawing of me back :,(

\\-Monsie

0 comments: