Friday, July 3, 2009

Fuck.Fuck.Fuck

When to the docter`s earlier. got MC for 2 days. :(
Fuck the classroom.

I am gonna rest soon. yes i need rest.

Thank you vampire for caring for me :)

Thanks zeeq for ensuring i eat right.

I wanna eat, gummybats and drink coke but SOMEBODY doesnt allow me to.

my schedule just got tighter :( i got a phonecall from OPSG and they told me that i have a mentoring session. :(

Since when did i become a good mentor?
I hate kids. everyone knows that.
Ok so when this kids come to me, i shall teach them how to refrain themselves from making the first move.
I bet the mentoring session will be so fun. I will stare at them and they will stare at me. :)
and then we will play the staring game.
then they will run to their mummies and beg their mums to scrap mentoring session,


I wonder why AJ loves kids, they are so loud.








My head hurts and my nose keeps bleeding (blood D:)
my Goddamn temperature is 38.3 D:
and yet, he still doesnt care.


what am i to you?
i am trash.
you pick me up when you need me,
you throw me away when you find someone else.

its a cycle. and i cant break myself free,


-Monsie

0 comments: