I walked my way home, i thought of where all this is taking me, and i feel your presence, i can never stop but break down into tears. its something you will never understand. Its alright. you never did understood me anyway. we are like the grass and the stars. from two completely different worlds. But i will be able to see you and you will be able to see me. But we will never meet. not once, not ever. I need to be busy. to keep you off my mind. It hurts. It hurts to see you with another. I took you in because i thought you will be able to change me. bring me back to where i belong. but i was only dreaming. Batman, i bid you farewell.
the protective best friend;
I dont wanna pick up your calls. Just leave me alone for this night please. Im searching. Looking deep within me. This situation is overwhelming. ZeeqMonster, i havent heard your voice the whole day today.
My Vampire;
Im sorry i was harsh on you when you wished me. I was very fucked up. Im sorry. I know you were hurt. I could hear it from your voice. Dont try to shake it off with your lovely laughter.
I hope you get well soon so that we can watch those aeroplanes together at Changi Airport. I love you.
The werewolf;
Fancy you texting me and then disappearing again. So typical of you. Im not trash Jake. Im not.
This unconditional love i have for everyone is killing me. I wanna help everyone and love everyone but i dont know why i can never be there for myself. Why i can never Love myself equally. Why? What am i made for in this life? Dear God, All this Goth is killing me. Please guide me through.
And i keep telling myself to be strong only to find cuts around my arms again. I am not strong, There is no denying that.
-Monsie
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment