I would like to inform you that I have lost to my worst enemies
Try to live frozen in time Break all of my will to survive
It seems to me that you have something to prove
Dearest Batman,
I am feeling lost without you. I want to know how you are doing so as i can calm myself down, yes i know its my fault you went insane. its mine. and i will take everything to be blamed. But that cant be right. i did everything right. they were suppose to watch after you. Something is amidst. i hate this. i hate this so much. why do i have to hear from your cousin? why cant i hear from you?
i promise you, i wont leave, so long as you come here and share your burden with me.
ZeeqMonster,
This situation is getting old. I wanna deal this on my own please. stop trying to protect me. its about time i go out and face the world.
Vampire,
im sorry i didnt turn up for school today and i din manage to do chemistry with you.
Al,
welcome home. i am sorry i couldnt fetch you from the airport last night.
Zacky,
thanks for driving me home.
Ash,
STAY AWAY FROM ME! I LOST MY BOYFRIEND BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT IM Vulnerable .
What is going on?
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Posted by Monster Girl at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment